Search Site
Tag Archive
parenting time schedule
1 - 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1

What to Do if a Child Refuses to Visit the Non-Custodial Parent

Until children become teenagers, enforcing child custody arrangements is usually fairly straightforward. Parents exchange the kids for visitation as provided in the custody order and courts can hold parents responsible for failing to do so. But as children get older, things change. Teenagers develop social lives and might start to “vote with their feet,” choosing Read More

Read More
1 - 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Office Location
  • Sterling Heights Office
    43805 Van Dyke Avenue
    Sterling Heights, Michigan 48314
    Phone: 586-731-7400
    Fax: 586-731-6370
  • AV Badge
  • "Dave Dawson was very helpful and informative. He is a no nonsense kind of attorney that gets results. I would recommend to a friend."  --J.L.

  • "Mr. Dawson, Brilliant work! Yesterday I still couldn’t believe you actually brought me back to life and thinking back how you did your best – brilliant – thank you!"  --Holger K.

  • "Dear David, Thanks so much for everything! You have done so much for me these last couple of months! I am eternally grateful."  --Ryann M.

  • "David, I really appreciate being able to refer clients who can benefit from your knowledge and experience. Thank you,"  --Jon Corbin